With ChatGPT you would need to do all of this by yourself:
• Know and give as a prompt all of the metadata of your database (hoping the columns names are logical with their meanings).
• Select the few columns useful for your question. Trying to run the SQL query generate by ChatGPT, re-loop it if not working.
• Extract data from your database and visualize it using another tool.
• While also hoping that your question was not ambiguous or biased from the start.
Vazy lets you focus on the interpretation of your data by handling all of those tasks, in less than 30 sec.
The security of Vazy’s systems and data of our customers is of utmost importance to us.
We follow the industry's best practices to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our systems and data.
Some key information:
• We don’t need to see what’s inside the database. We only need the metadata of the database or a data catalogue.
• We never see or store any of your answers.
• We only have read-only access to your database.
You can manage all of this through your admin panel.
To make Vazy work, we need only two information:
• A data catalog (we can generate it for you, free of charge): containing the database metadata, i.e. tables, columns and descriptions.
• Context about your company: if you use particular abbreviations, we need to feed this information into the model. We can help you with this too.
You can self-onboard or contact our team to help you.